About The Journal
- International Journal of Preventive and Public Health Sciences (IJPPHS) is an international, multidisciplinary, double blind peer-reviewed journal.
- IJPPHS is published (Bi Annually) with Journal accepting submissions on any aspect of public health across age groups and settings which includes:
- Public Health Practice & Impact
- Planning and Evaluation
- Health Protection Including Control of Communicable Diseases
- Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
- Evaluation of Public Health Programmes & Interventions
- Public Health Governance
- Public Health Policies, Law & Ethics
- Capacity in Public Health Systems And Workforce
It publishes only original research articles, Review Articles, Case Study, Case Series Reports, Short Communications, Letter to Editor / Editorials focusing on all aspects of the science, philosophy, and practice of public health.
IJPPHS targets all public health practitioners and researchers and deliver public health services and systems. It will also be of interest to anyone involved in provision of public health programmes, the care of populations or communities and those who contribute to public health systems in any way.
Journal aims to promote the highest standards of public health practice internationally through the timely communication of current, best scientific evidence. Our main criteria for grading manuscripts are scientific originality and impact, as well as relevance to public health practice